Visonic PowerMax Wireless Security
Wireless Security Products from Visonic
Visonic’s PowerMax™ control and security system sets new standards in home and office management with it's unique design technologies, user friendly alarm system installation and operation.
- Controls the security system, lighting, entertainment centers, heating and cooling systems, sprinkler system, domestic appliances and social care resources.
- Fast and easy alarm system installation and friendly interfacing.
- Allows remote, mobile and in-house control with flexible alarm system programming options.
- Responds to specific events, such as motion and fire alarms, and can be programmed to alert the authorities and homeowners.
- Accommodates special requirements with elderly care facilitation, child monitoring mode and pet immunity.
- Protects premises with motion sensors, door/window magnetic contacts and glass and smoke detectors.
- Available in wide variety of languages and frequencies.
Alarm System Control Panel
- Integral keypad with backlight
- Full visual and vocal guidance
- 29 wireless zones + 1 wired zone
- 26 pre-recorded zone names + 3 custom names
- 1 built-in piezo siren +2 external sounder outputs
- 2 phone numbers for central station monitoring
- 4 phone numbers for vocal reporting of events
- Connection for up to seven X-10™ units for home automation (X-10™ units not included)
- 1 programmable output
- Various manual and automatic output activation modes (X-10 and PGM)
- 8 CodeSecure™ (rolling code) keyfobs for secure unduplicated arming and disarming
- Family message center
- Emergency alarm and monitoring for the elderly and disabled
- Two-way voice communication
- Real time clock and event log (100 events)
- Wide range of optional wireless transmitters and detectors
Wide range of optional PowerCode™ wireless transmitters and detectors
- NEXT K9-85 (85lb. Pet Motion)
- MCT-234 (Keyfob)
- MCM-140 (1-Way Keypad)
- MCT-425 (Smoke Detector)
- MCT-442 (CO Detector)
- MCT-302 (Door/Window)
- MCT-550 (Flood)
- MCT-501 (Glass-Break)
- MCX-600 (Repeater)
Smith & Wesson® is a registered trademark used under license by NationWide Digital Monitoring Co., Inc., 75 West Merrick Road, Freeport, NY 11520.
©2009, NationWide Digital Monitoring Co, Inc. All Rights Reserved. A division of New York Merchants Protective Co., Inc. Protecting Life and Property Since 1910.
Smith and Wesson Security Services of
Clermont, FL - 244 Mohawk Rd., Clermont, FL 34711 - (352) 404 6928
Smith and Wesson Security Services provides:
Smith and Wesson Alarm Systems, Alarm Systems, Smtih Home Security, Security Systems, Smith Security, Smith and Wesson Security, Home Security, Smith and Wesson Alarms
to the following areas:
Lake County, South Lake County, Clermont, Minneola, Groveland, Leesburg, Winter Park, Oakland, Tavares, Mount Dora